We turn inconveniences into incomes.
Jon Devine - President & CEO
Kalispell & Libby, MT
• I help people plan for their futures by protecting one of their most valuable assets, their income.
• There is little in this world that I love more than being alone with my snowboard atop snow-capped mountains.
• Over the last 7 years I’ve been mostly known for solving people’s problems surrounding their health and wealth.
• I love serving people by educating them on how to keep themselves properly protected.
• The things I’m most passionate about in life are; fitness, business, and consciousness.
• As a Family Heritage Agent I have; produced over $450k in annual premium while holding licenses in eight states.
States Licensed: MT, ID, UT, KS, TX, CA
• I help give people peace of mind ad protection against truly terrifying and financially devastating events.
• Family First. Family is the most important thing in my life, whether it's time with my beautiful wife, play time with our dogs, or spending time with my amazing mother.
• I have spent the last 6 months as a top producing agent, helping people avoid the financial strain my family has been struggling with after my father's 5 year cancer battle.
• My passion comes from helping others protect what matters most.
• My desires include bettering myself and my community.
• As a Family Heritage Agent I have; produced over $300K in annual premium while holding licenses in 3 states.
States Licensed: MT, TX, KS
States Licensed: MT, TX
Kelly Thomas - CMO
FLathead Valley, MT
With almost 3 years supporting my man in this career, I finally made the leap to join the company as the CMO. I have seen how impactful this company has been to both our family's lives as well as the impact on the client's lives; I needed in on the action! Making a difference as well as marketing have been passions of mine for over 6 years now I am self-taught with a degree from google and youtube, which means I am a forever student!
When I am not hash tagging or on boarding new agents you can find me snuggled up on the couch with our two beautiful girls. We love exploring Montana and going to our favorite art studio. We share a love for making pretty things.
I enjoy long walks at Target, summer time, candles, a good bowl of cereal, puzzles, chocolate cake, audio books, paddle boarding and have a new love for picking things up and putting them back down at the gym.